SEE what others are saying:
DISCOVERING HIDDEN PROFIT
The “Amazon effect,” and e-commerce are demanding more out of businesses.
Join Mr. Martichenko as he discusses the next frontier for organizational development in our new world of continuous industry disruption and increased complexity. Based on the book, Discovering Hidden Profit, this presentation details an actionable framework to stay current and profitable by removing organizational masks and connecting people and business processes in order to maximize customer value at the lowest possible total cost.
Robert will discuss:
• Systems thinking: how to view a business from a horizontal, holisitic perspective
• The “perfect order” and the “ten rights:” how to drive leadership dialogue and improvement activities based on connected decision making across the core processes of the business
• Results-based operating principles and management methods: base organizational development strategy around connecting the core processes of business strategy, product life-cycle management, sales and marketing, and supply chain operations (the engine of business performance)
Make Work Meaningful: The Human CEO’s Strategy
Our care for people isn’t at odds with our business pursuits or public responsibilities. It is compatible with, even essential to, those goals.
Technology and disruptive business models are fundamentally changing the nature of work and the relationships between people and the work we perform.
Today’s companies are tasked with the combined goals of remaining relevant and competitive through solutions like automation, artificial intelligence (AI), and the Internet of Things. Experts are asserting that AI will even soon be replacing CEOs (Futurism).
Imagine, a robot on the cover of Time Magazine’s CEO of the year issue.
Robert Martichenko’s mission is to embrace the role of the Human CEO where respect, empathy, relationships, education, courage and critical thinking still matter in order for businesses to remain relevant and competitive.
Studies show that when work is made more human, people respond by engaging and contributing in inspiring and crucial ways necessary for operational excellence.
Join Robert Martichenko as he offers a practical approach to create meaningful workplaces that restore soul, humanity, and respect.
In this engaging and powerful presentation, Robert will discuss:
- What it means to think and act like a “Human CEO”
- How the nature of work and working environments are changing now and into the future
- The importance of making work meaningful and what it means to actually create meaningful work
- A powerful framework – the RECKing Ball – that can help to eradicate cultures of fear and drive people to experience true psychological safety and engagement.
- How to bridge conceptual insights to tangible action items in order to determine, “what will we do with this on Monday morning?”
MAKE WORK MEANINGFUL: READ WHITE PAPER
THE POWER OF NARRATIVE LEADERSHIP: CHANGING THE TONE IN WORK AND LIFE WITH POSITIVE STORIES
The stories we hear shape our beliefs. Beliefs shape our leadership styles and the way we perceive the world. Yet at times the tone of these stories feels negative and biased, leading to unproductive social interactions and sub-optimal decisions in our organizations.
We have the power to change the tone of the story to positively re-shape our beliefs, confront unconscious biases, and take a broader, systems viewpoint of our environments. We can change the tone of the story to focus on what matters: the positive events happening in our world. This new narrative can help us become better leaders and make more effective decisions in work and life.
Join Robert Martichenko as he discusses the power of narrative leadership. Building upon his award-winning business books and award-winning novel – Drift and Hum – Robert explores how to:
- Understand the power of story in our lives and connect the art of narrative to business and our leadership effectiveness.
- Gain awareness of unconscious bias and overcome its negative impact by viewing our environments from a systems perspective.
- Leverage the power of narrative leadership in personal reflection to create change.
Let’s change the tone to stories that matter.
BUILDING CULTURES OF CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Amidst all the disruption in business today, one commonality exists in progressive organizations: they are working to create corporate cultures of continuous improvement.
But how do you do it?
Join Robert Martichenko as he discusses his lessons learned while implementing and practicing lean thinking across many industries and organizations.
In this thought provoking and engaging keynote, Robert will share:
1. Leadership techniques and strategies to successfully engage teams and create a high-performance organization
2. The progression and maturing process of building continuous improvement cultures
3. An action plan to immediately identify quick wins and long-term improvements by recognizing opportunities within the business holistically