SEE what others are saying:
DISCOVERING HIDDEN PROFIT
The “Amazon effect,” and e-commerce are demanding more out of businesses.
Join Mr. Martichenko as he discusses the next frontier for organizational development in our new world of continuous industry disruption and increased complexity. Based on the book, Discovering Hidden Profit, this presentation details an actionable framework to stay current and profitable by removing organizational masks and connecting people and business processes in order to maximize customer value at the lowest possible total cost.
Robert will discuss:
• Systems thinking: how to view a business from a horizontal, holisitic perspective
• The “perfect order” and the “ten rights:” how to drive leadership dialogue and improvement activities based on connected decision making across the core processes of the business
• Results-based operating principles and management methods: base organizational development strategy around connecting the core processes of business strategy, product life-cycle management, sales and marketing, and supply chain operations (the engine of business performance)
Make Work Meaningful: The Human Element of Operational Excellence
Our care for people isn’t at odds with our business pursuits or public responsibilities. It is compatible with, even essential to, those goals.
Work is changing – respect, empathy, relationships, and critical thinking matter – regardless of the level of technology or automation in a particular industry. Meaningful work creates the conditions for people to give and do their very best. We can’t have flourishing organizations without flourishing people.
Join Robert Martichenko as he offers an approach to creating meaningful workplaces that restore soul, humanity, and even love to the workplace.
He will discuss:
• How the nature of work and working environments are changing
• The importance of making work meaningful and what it means to actually do that
• A powerful weapon – the RECKing Ball – that can help to eradicate cultures of fear and drive employees to experience true psychological safety and engagement
• How leaders will design workplaces of the future
• Bridging conceptual insights to tangible action items in order to determine, “what will we do with this on Monday morning?”
MAKE WORK MEANINGFUL: READ WHITE PAPER
THE POWER OF NARRATIVE LEADERSHIP: CHANGING THE TONE IN WORK AND LIFE WITH POSITIVE STORIES
The stories we hear shape our beliefs. Beliefs shape our leadership styles and the way we perceive the world. Yet at times the tone of these stories feels negative and biased, leading to unproductive social interactions and sub-optimal decisions in our organizations.
We have the power to change the tone of the story to positively re-shape our beliefs, confront unconscious biases, and take a broader, systems viewpoint of our environments. We can change the tone of the story to focus on what matters: the positive events happening in our world. This new narrative can help us become better leaders and make more effective decisions in work and life.
Join Robert Martichenko as he discusses the power of narrative leadership. Building upon his award-winning business books and award-winning novel – Drift and Hum – Robert explores how to:
- Understand the power of story in our lives and connect the art of narrative to business and our leadership effectiveness.
- Gain awareness of unconscious bias and overcome its negative impact by viewing our environments from a systems perspective.
- Leverage the power of narrative leadership in personal reflection to create change.
Let’s change the tone to stories that matter.
BUILDING CULTURES OF CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Amidst all the disruption in business today, one commonality exists in progressive organizations: they are working to create corporate cultures of continuous improvement.
But how do you do it?
Join Robert Martichenko as he discusses his lessons learned while implementing and practicing lean thinking across many industries and organizations.
In this thought provoking and engaging keynote, Robert will share:
1. Leadership techniques and strategies to successfully engage teams and create a high-performance organization
2. The progression and maturing process of building continuous improvement cultures
3. An action plan to immediately identify quick wins and long-term improvements by recognizing opportunities within the business holistically