The Right Message at the Right Time
Robert’s thought-leading messages translate across organization types, industries, and geographic areas. Keynotes can be customized to fit your event goals.DOWNLOAD ROBERT’S PRESS KIT (PDF)
The Power of Narrative Leadership: Changing the Tone in Work and Life with Positive Stories
The stories we hear shape our beliefs. Beliefs shape our leadership styles and the way we perceive the world. Yet at times the tone of these stories feels negative and biased, leading to unproductive social interactions and sub-optimal decisions in our organizations.
We have the power to change the tone of the story to positively re-shape our beliefs, confront personal biases, and take a broader, systems viewpoint of our environments. We can change the tone of the story to focus on what matters: the positive events happening in our world. This new narrative can help us become better leaders and make more effective decisions in work and life.
Join Robert Martichenko as he discusses the power of narrative leadership. Building upon his award-winning business books and award-winning novel – Drift and Hum – Robert explores how to:
- Understand the power of story in our lives and connect the art of narrative to business and our leadership effectiveness.
- Gain awareness of personal biases and overcome their negative impact by viewing our environments from a systems viewpoint.
- Leverage the power of narrative leadership in personal reflection to create change.
Let’s change the tone to stories that matter.
Discovering Hidden Profit
The “Amazon effect,” and e-commerce are demanding more out of businesses. The pressure to adapt and innovate amidst higher customer expectations has created complexity that we are navigating for the first time, making us feel as if we are all learning for the first time. Yet, in the search for new strategies, one golden nugget lays readily available to us: connecting the core processes of the business in order to break down silos and focus on long-term customer value vs. short-term departmental gains. By generating this value and eliminating waste, companies can drive revenue growth, lower operating costs, improve margins, and reduce resource requirements.
Join Mr. Martichenko as he discusses the next frontier for business improvement in our new world of continuous industry disruption and increased complexity. Based on the newly released book, Discovering Hidden Profit, this presentation details an actionable framework to stay current and profitable by removing organizational masks and connecting people and business processes in order to maximize customer value at the lowest possible total cost.
Timely and thought-provoking, this presentation provides the road map for the implementation of operating principles and management methods to connect the core processes of business strategy, product life-cycle management, sales and marketing, and supply chain operations.
Robert will discuss:
- Systems thinking: how to view your business from a horizontal, holisitic perspective
- The “perfect order” and the “ten rights:” how to drive leadership dialogue and improvement activities based on connected decision making across the core processes of the business
- Results-based operating principles and management methods: learn and implement these to connect the core processes of business strategy, product life-cycle management, sales and marketing, and supply chain operations (the engine of business performance)
Building Cultures of Continuous Improvement
Amidst all the disruption in business today, one commonality exists in progressive organizations: they are working to create cultures of continuous improvement. It can be argued that a business’s culture of continuous improvement is necessary for meaningful, holisitic business results – and ultimately survival. For those who build these cultures with people and processes, this work can be very rewarding while challenging at the same time.
But how do you do it? One certainty is this: building organizational cultures of continuous improvement is an evolution and never-ending search for opportunities.
Join Robert Martichenko as he discusses his lessons learned while implementing and practicing lean thinking across many industries and organizations.
In this thought provoking and engaging keynote, Robert will share:
- Leadership techniques and strategies to successfully engage teams and create a high-performance organization
- The progression and maturing process of building continuous improvement cultures
- An action plan to immediately identify quick wins and long-term improvements by recognizing opportunities within the business holistically
2018 SPEAKING EVENTS
30th Shingo Conference – Executive Track | Orlando, FL
Univ of San Diego’s Supply Chain Management Institute – Spring Symposium | San Diego, CA
WERC Annual Conference | Charlotte, NC
SEP 30 – OCT 3
CSCMP EDGE | Nashville, TN
Lean Transformation Conference | Tacoma, WA